Click on this banner to go to the A.R.E. Clinic home page.
Edgar Cayce on Muscular Dystrophy
(part 2 of 2)
TEXT OF READING 3681-1 F 34 (Protestant)
This Psychic Reading given by Edgar Cayce at the office of the Association, Arctic Crescent, Virginia Beach, Va., this 18th day of February, 1944, in accordance with request made by the self - Miss , new Associate Member of the Ass'n for Research and Enlightenment, Inc., recommended by the article in Coronet.
P R E S E N T
Edgar Cayce; Gertrude Cayce, Conductor; Gladys Davis, Steno. (Notes read to and transcribed by Jeanette Fitch.)
R E A D I N G
Time of Reading At home in 3:55 to 4:00 P. M. Eastern War Time. ..., Iowa.
1. GC: You will go over this body carefully, examine it thoroughly, and tell me the conditions you find at the present time; giving the cause of the existing conditions, also suggestions for help and relief of this body; answering the questions, as I ask them:
2. EC: Yes - a new cycle - a strange one!
3. We have the body and those environs, and those conditions surrounding same.
4. In analyzing the conditions here, we find much of this prenatal, yet not that which might be called the sin of the fathers, nor of the entity itself, but rather that through which patience and consistence might be the lesson for the entity in this experience.
5. So, don't become pessimistic because of those conditions arising that outwardly appear to be causing the body to become a "shut in" without the use of other than the mind. But remember, mind is the builder.
6. And who healeth thy diseases? From what source cometh love, mercy and grace? Know that He is the same yesterday, today and forever.
7. Though the body may become as though it were useless in the ability for movements, we would put more faith, more hope, more trust in Him.
8. And then begin with the use of the electrically driven vibrator along the spine, daily. Follow this with a massage along the spine and over the limbs, using cocoa butter.
9. Take at least an hour each day to do this.
10. Add to the system each day a level teaspoonful of KalDak, first dissolved in a little hot water and then the glass filled with raw milk.
11. When these instructions have been followed for ninety days, we would give further advice.
12. Don't look to material things - look for the spiritual. Plan what you will do for others, and what you will do with the healing grace that may be manifested in the body-forces through the power within and the prayer to the Christ within self.
13. We are through with this reading.
The A.R.E. Clinic regularly refers people interested in the
metaphysical work of Edgar Cayce to the A.R.E., Inc., which is
a separate nonprofit organization in Virginia Beach, Virginia. They
are a membership organization, and members are allowed to borrow
from their library as well as purchase books from their bookstore.
A.R.E. - Edgar Cayce Library
A.R.E. - Edgar Cayce Library