Click on this banner to go to the A.R.E. Clinic home page.
Edgar Cayce on ALS
TEXT OF READING 5019-1 M 34
This Psychic Reading given by Edgar Cayce at the office of the Association, Arctic Crescent, Virginia Beach, Va., this 8th day of April, 1944, in accordance with request made by the self - Mr. , new Associate Member of the Ass'n for Research & Enlightenment, Inc., recommended by Mr. .
P R E S E N T
Edgar Cayce; Gertrude Cayce, Conductor; Gladys Davis, Steno. (Notes read to and transcribed by Jeanette Fitch.)
R E A D I N G
Time of Reading
Set bet. 3:30 to 4:30 P. M.
Taken 3:40 to 3:50 P. M. Eastern War Time. N.Y.C.
1. GC: You will go over this body carefully, examine it thoroughly, and tell me the conditions you find at the present time; giving the cause of the existing conditions, also suggestions for help and relief of this body; answering the questions, as I ask them.
2. EC: Yes, as we find, there are disturbances in this body. These are partially karmic. Thus there are some attitudes not merely to be assumed but to be definitely decided upon by the body itself, as to the activities towards divine influences in the body.
3. We find that these also bring a definite pathological condition. The applications now being made will have little or no effect, even with this change of general attitude.
4. The attitude to be taken should be not merely to be good but to be good for something. The expression of life is of the divine. The divine is that influence or force called God. Use same, do not abuse same.
5. Pathologically there has been brought about the lacking of stamina in the nerves and muscular forces of the extremities. The greater portion is indicated in the limbs at present and in one of the arms.
6. Hence the necessity of adding to the system the mechanical as well as chemical forces that may assist the body, through that assimilated, to gain energy and strength in the nerves, muscles and tendons. That there is becoming an atrophying of the nerves and muscular forces is because of the lack of there being carried through the system the properties for replenishing, by the lack of assimilation of properties needed to aid these muscular and nerve forces to reproduce themselves.
7. Have prepared the Wet Cell Appliance to carry, by the radial activity of the low electrical forces, Atomidine and Camphor alternately; one to be used one day, the other the next day.
8. Attach the Appliance for thirty minutes each day. The larger plate, through which the solution passes, would always be attached to the umbilical and lacteal duct plexus which, on this body, would be the width of three fingers from the navel center to the right and two fingers directly up from that point.
9. When using the Atomidine (in the proportions of one ounce of commercial strength Atomidine and two ounces of distilled water), make the attachment to the lumbar axis.
10. When using the Camphor (three ounces of commercial strength Spirits of Camphor) make the attachment of the small plate at the brachial center, between the shoulders, or at the 1st and 2nd or between the 2nd and 3rd dorsal centers.
11. Alternate the attachments in this manner each day.
12. Each time when the appliance is removed, give the body a massage with this combination of oils:
14. Prepare two solutions to be taken internally, but to be kept separate until dosage is to be taken:
15. One solution would be one grain of Chloride of Gold Sodium to one ounce of distilled water.
16. The other solution would be two grains of Bromide of Soda to one ounce of distilled water.
17. When the dosage is to be taken, it would be every third day, put one drop of the Gold Solution and one drop of the Soda solution in half a glass of water, stir and drink immediately. Use a medicine dropper for this, not just guess at it.
18. Do these, keeping away from those things that carry any form of alcohol or too great quantities of starches.
19. These do and we may bring better conditions for the body.
20. Do the first things first. Begin with reading Exodus 19:5 and Deuteronomy 30. Apply these to self.
21. Be persistent, be consistent. For here you have the opportunity for help if you'll use it.
22. We are through with this reading.
Edgar Cayce Library
The A.R.E. Clinic regularly refers people interested in the
metaphysical work of Edgar Cayce to the A.R.E., Inc., which is
a separate nonprofit organization in Virginia Beach, Virginia. They
are a membership organization, and members are allowed to borrow
from their library as well as purchase books from their bookstore.
A.R.E. - Edgar Cayce Library
A.R.E. - Edgar Cayce Library