1. White, bleached, or refined flour or grains or products made from these processed grains.
2. Refined sugar, raw sugar, brown sugar, molasses, or products made with them, such as
jams, marmalades, ice cream, pastries, or candies.
4. Milk or cream (very small amounts of milk allowed).
5. Pork (including bacon), beef, or veal.
6. Fat, especially animal fat.
7. Fried foods.
8. Canned foods.
9. Spices or highly seasoned food.
11. Beer, malt drinks, or carbonated water (soft drinks).
12. Cabbage or starchy foods.
13. Apples, bananas, strawberries, or fresh tomatoes.
1. All kinds of raw vegetables (except cabbage and fresh tomatoes): especially watercress,
chard, mustard greens, kale, carrots, celery, lettuce (not iceberg).
2. Use only whole grain products. Balck bread in moderation (pumpernickel, rye, or
3. Raw nuts, especially almonds and filberts.
4. Fish and seafood, fowl, lamb, wild game, liver, tripe, and pig knuckles (the only
exception to the "no pork" rule).
5. Vegetable juices, citrus fruit juices (at times when cereal products are not eaten).
6. Berries (except strawberries) and citrus fruits.
7. Cooked leafy vegetables (except cabbage), pieplant, parsnips, potato peelings (not
8. Jerusalem artichoke once each week (also known as a "sunchoke").
9. A great deal of watercress and beet tops. (These especially help the eliminations.)
10. All fruits (except apples, banana, and strawberries), preferably fresh.
11. Sweet milk and buttermilk in small amounts occasionally.
12. Small amounts of honey.
13. Use a nut/seed oil, such as olive or peanut oil.
14. Small amounts of black coffee or tea, with no milk or cream, as permitted by your physician.
15. Small amounts of cheese and two or three soft-cooked or poached eggs per week as permitted by